Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A few funnies & chilly bump moments....

In the latest bout of stomach virus that plagued our house, Abigail was beginning to have symptoms following another croup and sinus infection. She wanted me to snuggle with her in my bed. She moaned a few times, and said, "Mommy will you pray for me because my tummy is hurting." Tears came to my eyes....she gets it! Praise be to God!

George was playing with his trucks and asked "Do monsters ride in the back of this truck?" Huh? "It's a monster truck, so do monsters ride in the back?" Ha!

I asked Abigail, who always wants the same as her mommy, if I got my hair cut, would she want hers cut short too? She responded, "Mama, if you got your hair cut short, you would look like Pop."

A BIGGIE THIS WEEK.....
BUNK BEDS!


They earned enough stickers by staying in their beds at night to have their beds bunked! George is on top (he's a bit more cautious and less likely to take a flying leap off the top) and Abigail is on bottom. They love their new beds and it has freed up a ton of floor space for playing!!! So glad we did it!



1 comment:

DandW said...

Too precious.
Eager to see all of you!
Wally