Sunday, July 8, 2007

7-08-07
Hi! Since my last blog update, we have been very active in the Jankowski household. We had our relaxing, spa-riffic baby shower, complete with Missy Dodson massages, manicures, pedicures (Jacki so sweetly painted my toes since I can't reach them anymore!), and soaked our feet. Friends and family spawned creative scrapbook pages for the babies' 1st year albums. Now all I have to do is stick the pictures on the pages and I'm done! We received so many nice things for the babies--can't wait to use them all! Mom and Dad Martin, Mom Jank, Sherry and Doug, Granny Wally Watson, Sandra Hart, Amy and Drew, and Vannie and Bobbie all came in for the festivities! It was so fun having everyone in "our" town!

Twin update... we went to the midwife last week and due to Braxton Hicks contractions happening 2-3xhour, I was gently forced to cut back to parttime work---definitely a good idea so these bambinos will stay in at least 6 more weeks. Today, I broke down and agreed to buy a recliner, which will be more comfortable to put my swollen feet up and get better rest at night. Peanut (baby on top) has been trying to stretch out my ribcage...not so comfy, especially with Squirt kicking at my bladder. Boy are we in for it....and they are not even here yet! ;) Honestly, we are so excited....I can't wait!!!

Matt has been working so hard around the house trying to get it ready for the babies. Between force-feeding me meat, lifting heavy objects, painting the trim of our house, mowing the grass almost every four days (it's a jungle after so much rain), turning down paddling opportunities--which is killing him I might add--and cooking nearly every night, he DEFINITELY wins hubby of the year award! And all of that is after practicing law all day...

This week is my first parttime week, so keep us in your thoughts! We have another doc appt Fri, will let you know if anything changes...

No comments: