Monday, July 27, 2009

Post-Ranch

Weekend before last G&A & I went to my sis & BIL's ranch in Lubbock with my bro and other sis & fam. But you'll have to wait for those pics....ohhh suspense!

Had to post this one from last night. Too funny.
They really do love each other. Yes, Grammy, your precious granddaughter is wearing a doo-rag. And no, she would not take it off all night. To date, it is still in her crib as she HAD to sleep with it! And Coll, thanks to you, G's fave words are fire truck and am-lance!


This pic was how G left his "friends" for the night. Funny random things your kids do that make you chuckle. It's okay if no one else finds this amusing.
Keep your fingers crossed that they take a good nap tomorrow so I can catch up on ranch, beer, splash pad, etc.

2 comments:

Christy said...

My goodness--G is TOTALLY a little Matt!! They are both adorable!

Anonymous said...

The chair full of friends is cracking me up, I can't stop laughing. So cute! Coll