Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Georgie and Aberdoodle!


Yes, we still exist. Life with two-year-old twins has been more nuts than usual. Fall is in full swing...I'm back to working at least 4 days per week, which means no more naps at home and g&a are full speed ahead when they hit the door until they crash at bedtime. No more relaxed contemplative computer time for me. Crazy busy after their bedtime and early to bed for me each night so I can make it to the Y at 5:45am. Yikes, makes me tired just writing it. Here's our sweet toddlers blowing out their candles prior to the sugar high...more pics another day.

3 comments:

DandW said...

Hooray, a birthday picture! They look intrigued by the cake and candle. Wonderful picture.
Thanks for taking the time to do an update! Love to all,
Wally

The clan said...

yeah...it's early but the company makes it sooooo worth it.

Christy said...

Gosh are they two already?? Where does the time go. Love A's curls!!