Thursday, December 9, 2010

Facebooks & random stories...

A few funny Facebook status updates to record as family memories...

Dec 8: As we are snuggling @ bedtime...G: "Mama, you so boo-ful...no, you not boo-ful cause you don't have a dress & long earrings." Little stinker.

Nov 30: The coconut bra and grass skirt have replaced the obsession with princess dresses for the moment. Thanks Go-Go!

Oct 28: In regards to the OKC Thunder Girls, George says, "they're neked, where der clothes go?" I don't know either, G. Too funny.

Oct 7: Loved "rockin' out" in the wag last night with my excited kiddos with all windows down drive-dancing-singing "Sweet Caroline, da, da, da"! Happy moments to be greatful for...

More funny stories:
~ Every time we round the corner on 36th & Tecumseh Rd, G says, "Look Mama, I see the stem!" (referring to the steeple on Northhaven Church Day School)

~When I told A&G that we were going on the Christmas Train with Grammy & Grandpa, Abigail excitedly asked, "Will Santa be dere? And unicorns?"

~One afternoon we were driving around town and Abigail randomly starts listing all the things she wants for Christmas: Baby Dora bike, Baby Dora kite, dollhouse, pink kitchen, pink scooter...I remind her that she may have to pick her one or two favorite things, that she probably won't receive all those things. She pauses, and responds emphatically, "but Mama I want it all!!!"

~G&A love to come on our bed in the morning to snuggle as we awaken for the day. They love to talk about their dreams. One morning, George said, "I dreamed about animals, but I didn't shoot them." (A favorite dream he tells about is going shooting at Grandpa's and he tells me about shooting lions, deer, foxes, etc.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very funny!