Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tagged!

I'm a sucker for these things. This is the second one I've done today. Thanks for the tag, Sasha! Look below to see if your "it!"

A. Attached or Single? Attached (happily married for 7 years!)
B. Best Friend? Blessed with many...
C. Cake or pie? Cake AND pie, topped with ice cream!
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? a good morning smooch from my honey
F. Favorite color? today, bright green
G. Gummy bears or worms? worms, sour
H. Home town? Shreveport, LA
I. Favorite indulgence? bread pudding without raisins but add bourbon sauce
J. January or July? both, july for swimming, january for Matt's bday and skiing
K. Kids? Two and we are also done!
L. Life isn’t complete without? my precious family
M. Marriage date? June 23
N. Number of brothers and sisters? youngest of 4
O. Oranges or Apples? depends on my mood
P. Phobias? snakes
Q. Quotes? "Ginger Rogers danced every move that Fred Astaire made, she just did it in high heels and backwards."
R. Reasons to smile? where do I begin, the simple things in my life
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag 5 people: Wally, Alicia, Lauren L, Mattie Moo, Christy
U. Unknown fact about me? I make beautiful Lee Michael's bows
V. Vegetable? love them- was a vegetarian for 15 years until I got pregnant...
W. Worst habit? being controlling...
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Pregnancy ultrasounds!!
Y. Your favorite food? today, margaritas with good tequila...is that a food? ;)
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo
Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? giraffes

No comments: