Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Nearly 37 weeks!

Who would have ever dreamed we would make it this far? My belly is getting bigger and bigger every day, in fact, it measured today to the equivalency of a woman 42 weeks along with a singleton. I am feeling pretty well most days now, which is a nice change. I am getting used to sleeping in 1-3 hour increments. My belly is now too large for nearly all of my largest maternity clothes. I might look like a beached whale but no one doubts the fact that I MUST be carrying twins. Thanks to my sweet hubby and his back rubs (in between his editing on his current title opinion), my back pain is tolerable.

Doc appt today went well....babies' heart tones are still sounding great and we are supposed to keep doing what we have been doing until next week, at which point I will be off of bedrest. We have another appt in the morning to check the weights again and make sure the babies are still looking well on the "markers".

We are becoming pretty skilled at developing the virtue of patience. We are so pleased that they are growing well and pray that God will guide them here in His time--but please no more stretch marks!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there sweetie! Those babies will be here soon and all of the "experiences" you have had most recently will be a distant memory. Just know that we are all praying that you have a safe and healthy delivery. You are in my thoughts and prayers...I can't wait to see those pictures!!!!!

Take care and God Bless you, Matt, and the babies!

Love ya,
Alicia