Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I only went to one blog...I promise. ;)

Hello, my name is Carrie and I am addicted to blogging. After encouragement from my dear friend Amanda, my addiction began a few weeks ago. She supplied me with my first few sites, then it grew and now I cannot get onto the computer without checking out at least ten sites. I don't even know the people...I feel as though I am prying into their lives, but it is sooooo sneakily vixen. Okay, not really, but it makes me feel cool to think that it is. ha.

So I would like to be enabled. Is there anyone out there who can help me spruce up our blog? I am not thrilled with the layout...it is so blah. Btw, I am not a techy-nerd so I require baby steps. Please respond or email me at carriejank@hotmail.com.

4 comments:

Sasha said...

I'll totally help! Cool header with pics would add a lot. Check out www.scrapblog.com - that's where I made mine. You can save it as a jpeg and set it as your header- I'd love to help if you need more instructions!

Anonymous said...

As a non-techy person, I appreciate that your blog reads like a journal and doesn't confuse me with lots of links and visual stimuli. What more visual stimulus do we need, besides the photos of Abigail and George?! (Do I sound like an old grandma or what?) Coll

Christy said...

I use Adobe Photoshop CS2 to make my headers for my blog--other than that I like to keep it simple. Photoshop rocks for doing all kinds of cool stuff to your pictures. If you are "tech" challenged and don't want to spend the money on photoshop CS, you can get photoshop Elements for dirt cheap and still do all kinds of fun stuff. The Adobe website has a free thirty day trial period if you ever decide to give it a go. (sounds like I work for Adobe or something...sheesh!)

Lauren said...

For just $25 you can get a customized design - http://pinkarmchairdesigns.blogspot.com/ The girl who makes these is a friend of a co-worker and I'm hoping to get her help with a better design for ours, too.

Talk soon, much love,
Lauren