Friday, April 4, 2008

snippits...

Note to self:
Do not wake a sleeping baby to give her a bath in a new way. Big mistake. Abigail did not like using the Bumbo in the big bathtub when she was dead-to-the-world asleep. George loved it though...hopefully Abigail will come around.

On a positive note, I kept all three babies yesterday and we went for a calming walk (for the babies not me!). Abs was strapped to my front in the Bjorn and Geo and Caine were hanging out in the twin stroller. It was great and a heck of a workout!!!! Beautiful spring day with temps in the 80s and gorgeous flowers along the route. We walked for 45 minutes then hung out on our front porch while Caine and George finished their naps. I even impressed myself that it was a success. Yay for spring!

George has learned peek-a-boo where we throw the towel over his face and say "Where's George?". He pulls the towel away revealing a big smile! Too cute! Amazing how the most simplistic things give him and us great amounts of joy!

1 comment:

Sasha said...

Three babies at once! You are braver than me.

The twins are getting big and and gorgeous!